It’s not easy to quit smoking, and dark lips are not very appealing too. Your habits will take their own sweet time to change, but can you live with dark, pigmented lips until then? Also, what if you don’t have a habit of smoking, and your lips are still changing their color? Well, it’s possible because of these 5 following reasons:
- Dryness: Yes, this particular reason spares no one. The skin on your lips tends to lose moisture faster. It suffers a lot through climate change, sun rays, and pollution. Dry, cracked lips create dead skin cells, which eventually leads to Best Dark Lips Cream.
- Smoking: Well, this one is not a surprise. Smoker’s melanosis, darkness on the inner lining of your lips, can hide under lipsticks, but can never fade away until you don’t do something about it. With each puff of nicotine, you’re burning the skin of your lips.
- Lipsticks: Aha, this villain is the most beloved of all. Leave aside the organic lip care products, but lipsticks are loaded with chemicals which harms the skin on the lips. Also, if you’ve been selfish to keep your expired lipsticks close to your heart (we all are), it’s time to let them go.
- Melasma/Hyperpigmentation: Now, you can’t help much with this one. Melasma, which is caused by excessive deposition of melanin, occurs due to exposure of excessive sunlight. It could be a genetic factor too, which, again, you can’t fight. However, that shouldn’t stop you from wearing lip balms with SPF.
- Caffeine: Hot beverages are good for your health, but piping hot beverages are bad for your lips. The hot flavor of coffee can make your lips dry and dark. Gradually, the color of your lips may (actually it will) turn into black. Drink a lot of water every day to reduce the effects of the dark side of caffeine.
If you’re wondering how to get your pink lips back, there is a solution waiting for you right here. Get rid of dark lips with Bella Vita’s organic NicoLips. Be it your smoking habits, or the sun, or the harsh weather, NicoLips is assured to fight them all and keep your lips soft, pink and supple. Try it to believe it.