Dust, pollution, harsh sun rays, lifestyle, and stress are just a few of the factors which cause dark spots on your face aka pigmentation. You must have heard such things on so many expensive face cream ads. But, are you sure that these expensive, promising skin products are absolutely safe? What if your favorite face cream is betraying you and is doing nothing other than burning a hole in your pocket? If you have been asking the same questions to yourself lately, it’s time to hop into a better bandwagon. Here are 5 powerful natural remedies to wipe those pesky pigmentations away:
1. Papaya: If your face has tolerated a bout of acne which has left scars behind, or if your skin is suffering from uneven pigmentation, papaya is here to make your woes disappear. Armed with skin lightening and anti-pigmentation properties, this fruit helps in reducing blemishes and pigmentation. It has beta-carotene, enzymes, and phytochemicals which make your skin fair, bringing out your natural glow. Papain, the enzyme present in papaya, is a potent exfoliator which dissolves inactive proteins and dead cells on your skin.
2. Aloe Vera: Another boon from mother Nature, aloe vera is an excellent herb to treat your pigmentation issues. Loaded with two essential hormones, Auxin and Gibberellins, aloe vera acts as a growth hormone for new cells. It soothes acne, scars, and heals your skin from inflammation, blisters, rashes, and itchiness. Acording to Ayurveda, it also treats chronic skin issues like psoriasis, acne, and eczema.
3. Rosewater: If you want to keep your skin’s pH balanced, control excess oil, and reduce redness and irritation of the skin, rosewater is here to rescue. It also helps in getting rid of acne, dermatitis, and eczema. Rosewater also works as a fantastic cleanser to remove dirt and grease off your skin.
Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil. It cleanses dirt, helps in getting rid of acne, and removes dirt accumulated in clogged pores. The antioxidants present in rose water helps in strengthening skin cells and regenerating skin tissues. With its astringent like properties, rose water can also assist in cleaning pores and tone of your skin. It reduces blotchiness, tightens capillaries, and combats with redness and inflammation.
4. Saffron: From the valleys of Kashmir comes a gift for your beautiful skin. Saffron has potassium in it which helps in repairing cells. With so many antioxidants, vitamins, and antifungal properties in it, saffron is one of the best natural herbs to treat acne and skin inflammation. Adding saffron to your beauty regime is a great way to brighten your dull, tired skin. It also aids clear complexion by fighting dark spots and pigmentations on your face, thanks for it’s brilliant anti-pigmentation properties.
5. Lemon Juice: Your skin loves vitamin C. The citric acid present in lemon can help in lightening your skin if used over time. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant for boosting collagen production and neutralizing free radicals. It lightens age spots, dark spots, and tan. Lemon juice also removes harmful bacteria that could lead to acne breakouts and fades scars from your face.
It turns out you don’t have to keep running to your pantry to enjoy the benefits of these natural ingredients if you can find them together in a compact jar. Bella Vita Organic Anti Blemish and Pigmentation Face Cream Gel with Papaya and Saffron is an anti-pigmentation savior and is available on all major online stores. It’s organic (Yes!), safe for your skin, and works on your pigmentation like a magic wand. Click here to get your hands on the face gel that your skin deserves.