Terms And Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules framed there under as applicable and the amended provisions relating to electronic records in various statutes in force as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Bella Vita Organic and Herbal Salon (hereinafter referred as Bella Vita Organic) is the owner of the domain name www.bellavita.in
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Terms of Service Agreement (the Agreement) governs your use of this website, www.bellavita.in Bella Vita Organic offers products for purchase on this Website, or your purchase of products available on this Website. This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below. Bella Vita Organic reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised terms of the agreement on this Website. Any change or revision in this agreement will be reflected with date of change or revision on the top of this agreement. The changed or revised Agreement shall be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website or the services available on the website following posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions.
The following disclaimers are essential for determining any relationship between You and the Bella Vita Organic for your use of any services on the website :
• Bella Vita Organic, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or Warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timelines of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted.
You agree that the aforesaid disclaimers shall be in addition to any other disclaimers given in this User Agreement.
In order to use the service of Bella Vita Organic through website you may use guest login or you may create your own Bella Vita Organic account to use certain Bella Vita Organic Services, and you may be required to be logged in to the account and have a valid payment method associated with it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. To create your Bella Vita Organic account you must be eligible to enter into contract under Indian Contract Act, 1872. “Incompetent persons” under Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible for Bella Vita Organic account. Any minor i.e. a person below the age of 18 years can use the website and transact only through its legal guardians or Parent. Bella Vita Organic reserves the right to terminate your account / refuse to provide its services if it is discovered the person using the website and making transaction is an “Incompetent person” under Indian Contract Act, 1872 who cannot enter into Contract. Any person who create account with Bella Vita Organic will be called/referred to as Registered User.
YOUR ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
Please review our Privacy Policies
Please review our Payment Policies
USE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The products and services provided by Bella Vita Organic on this website are for personal use only. Selling or reselling of products and services obtained through Bella Vita Organic website is completely prohibited and Bella Vita Organic reserves its right to take appropriate legal action in adverse situation.
FEES AND SERVICES
Membership on this website is free. Bella Vita Organic does not charge for browsing and purchasing the product from this website except for the sale price of the product, applicable taxes as per the laws of India as well as the delivery charges wherever they are applicable. If you purchase any product from Bella Vita Organic then you are obligatory to make its payment of charges as per Bella Vita Organic payment policies. If you do not make payment or refuse to make payment of charges after purchasing product or services from Bella Vita Organic then Bella Vita Organic reserves the right to annul the order or not to deliver the said product or to take measures like issuance of warning, temporarily /indefinitely suspend or terminate Your membership of the Website and refuse to provide You with access to all current and future use of the Website in case of non-payment of fees by You to www.bellavita.in and also reserves the right to take legal action which is permissible in law for recovery of the payments in case of non- payment of charges.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
By using this website You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
• You are solely responsible for your information.
• You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that: –
– Belongs to some other person to which You do not have any right to.
– Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
– Harm minors in any way.
– Violates any law for the time being in force.
– Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
– Violate any right of the Bella Vita Organic or its representatives.
– You will not copy any content of this website which is the proprietary interest of Bella Vita Organic, copying of which may violates Intellectual Property Rights of Bella Vita Organic.
– You will not use the details available on the website to mislead any third person.
– You will not write anything about Bella Vita Organic on any social networking or post any of its content without the permission of Bella Vita Organic.
– You will not engage into infringement of the trade mark of Bella Vita Organic by adopting or using the mark Bella Vita Organic or any mark wherein the mark OHRIA forms one of the essential feature.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event Bella Vita Organic be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website, its services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence or under torts or under public policy).
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on www.ohriaayurveda.com. But in case if any issue arises then at www.ohriaayurveda.com , we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes amicably between Buyers and Bella Vita Organic. A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and Bella Vita Organic in connection with a transaction on the Website. At www.bellavita.in you can register your grievance at customer care no. or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Bella Vita Organic will make its best possible effort to to settle the issue amicably before reaching out to the complainant and try to amicably resolve the matter prior to taking any legal recourse or defending the same.
REPORT AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT VIOLATION
In the event if You believe Your intellectual property rights have been violated in any manner through the Website, please write to us at email@example.com Bella Vita Organic will make it best efforts to safeguard your interest. But in any case Bella Vita Organic will not be liable for violation of your Intellectual Property Right by availability of any third party goods or services which are sold on Bella Vita Organic website. Please also note that in the event of any claim of the violation of intellectual property right raised against Bella Vita Organic, then it also reserve its rights to defend the said claims wherever Bella Vita Organic deems it appropriate.
GOVERNING LAW / JURISICTIONAL ISSUE
This User Agreement and all the rules and policies contained herein and any of Your usage of Website and Your dealings with Bella Vita Organic shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Gurgaon, India.
Bella Vita Organic – GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Further, as per Rule 3(4) of the IT Rules, the Grievance Officer shall acknowledge or respond to Your communication of violation of Rule 3, by any other person, within 36 (thirty six) hours, and the complaints shall be redressed within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of the complaint.
Name: Aakash Anand
In the event You have any complaints or concerns with respect to the website or our services, please contact our Customer Support Officer:
Name: Aakash Anand +91-9555198899
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Bella Vita Organic and you shall have no authority to bind Bella Vita Organic in any manner whatsoever.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between You and Bella Vita Organic with respect to the subject matter hereof. You cannot assign or otherwise transfer this User Agreement, or any rights granted hereunder to any third party. www.bellavita.in may transfer its rights and obligations (also known as “assign”) under this Agreement without Your prior express consent, provided that www.bellavita.in assigns the Agreement on the same terms. Bella Vita Organic reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the website. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the website thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions.